Time sensitive updates can be found on our Facebook page.
Who we are:
The Minong Flowage Association (MFA) is a non-profit organization whose lake property owners have a common goal to help maintain the quality of our precious water, surrounding shorelines and the lake life we cherish.
We serve as a voice for lake property owners providing an avenue for input of ideas and concerns. The MFA Board holds quarterly meetings to:
- Review and take action on property owner input
- Give guidance on how to adhere to DNR, county and state regulations
- Provide administrative efforts for grant applications which fund programs to keep our water clean and our community safe
- Create communications to property owners via email, our website as well as Facebook
Through the efforts of our association, we have received over $400k in grants over the last decade. These funds have helped numerous efforts to help preserve and manage our lake quality and surrounding shorelines.
Click here to learn more about what we do and how to become involved.
What to do:
|relax and enjoy!
- Three boat launches and several campgrounds
- Several bars/restaurants on the lake and plenty more just minutes away
- Grocery store, convenience stores, bait shops
- ATV/UTV and boat rental